Join Bolt Race Team
Joining BRT requires the use of either a Smart Trainer or Powermeter, and an account at ZwiftPower. If you do not yet have a ZwiftPower account connected to Zwift, you may use our video guide, or our step-by-step guide to help get you connected with ZwiftPower. You will not be able to complete the membership form without a ZwiftPower account.
- BRT are open to riders of all abilities, which helps to build a team supportive of all our riders of all shapes and sizes, young and old
- BRT are looking for riders from all categories and all corners of the world, who are willing to be part of a team; supporting and encouraging each other in both our personal racing and fitness goals, and team racing goals
- BRT believe winning is only one element of racing on Zwift, and that the ladder to success should be lined with support, and that is the key to being a BRT member
- BRT has a vibrant community of over 500 members who are willing to help in your cause for glory, or times of difficulty
- BRT can offer you friendship through fitness
- BRT does not require you to race every week or month, but we do expect you to represent BRT well when in Zwift; this includes following leader instructions in group rides, and racing in the correct category according to race instructions.
- BRT also has an IRL kit provided by Primal Europe, as well as matching in-game kit